Thursday, April 29, 2010

2nd post to forever...

started this blog last march, and here's post number two! lolz.

this summer's been most hectic and boring, activities being clustered leaving long empty spaces in between. i thought about why i couldn't maintain a blog again, despite so many ideas and thoughts to share... there are things i like sharing, and there're things i'd rather keep to myself. and there's more to the second condition than the first...

add to that a hacker/stalker that should be driving me crazy like he's doing to my friends, but i just couldn't muster enough attention to even to just not pay him attention. ?_?

last year he hacked into my yahoo mail, friendster, facebook, and picture sites. it was a while before he'd ask me about things i'd never told anyone. i knew instantly he was up to something stupid, and he actually confessed, and begged for me to punch him. i declined, stating skin contact was probably high on his fantasy checklist. haha.

the problem with this guy is he used to be in my circle of friends, and i had seen his lows and understood his woes. like he was a wounded animal, i couldn't just walk away. now everyone says i was too nice, and obviously he'd seen things differently. too...

several occasions i'd told him there wasn't a thing about him i liked the way he wanted me too, he acknowledged, but turns out what i said just went out the other ear...

i'm rarely directly mean, and i hope that he'd get his act straight soon so that everyone's happy haha!

what a useless post LOLZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment