Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Still not... 아직은

After all this time, I'm still finding it difficult to find interest again in B2ST. I haven't seen or heard any of their new stuff, although I was a bit worried for 여섭 when he had an operation. he was really nice when I met them.

There's been a lot of new acts since that I've found interest in, like ZE:A, F.Cuz, and Infinite. ZE:A's 하루종일 is definitely one of the year's best for me. I really like Leeu's voice, from F.Cuz, though I find their name really, uhm, strange. Infinite is cool, I really got hooked on their MV for 다시 돌아와, and I like how they're so energetic!

However, the sleeper hit for me was MBLAQ. I really didn't like 'Oh Yeah', but 'G.O.O.D Luv' became one of my faves. 'Y...' was a song I liked, but the video was something I liked more. 'What U want' also became one of my faves up til now. When B2ST and MBLAQ debuted, B2ST won the competition, and I agreed back then. But now, MBLAQ seems a lot better.

G.O from MBLAQ was featured in that Nassun track 'O-IWI-O', and it was just the sexiest song!

No comments:

Post a Comment